4 Week Intensive TEFL in HCMC, Vietnam
Start teaching English abroad with an internationally recognized TEFL certificate!
The AICOL TEFL qualification offered by Australia-Vietnam School of English (AVSE) is your key to starting a great new career in a beautiful place with centuries of culture and history. While the sublime beauty of the natural landscape will awe you, we will ensure that you get enough practical training with real students for a great ESL teaching career.
- 150 hours, full time intensive TEFL course in Ho Chi Minh City, conducted in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere at AVSE.
- Actual teaching practice with "real" Vietnamese students.
- Accredited under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) at the Certificate IV level.
- Meets the stringent requirements of the British Council to teach in their accredited schools throughout the world.
- Job Guarantee, FREE Accommodation, Travel and much more!
Intensive with Real-time Practice
Our TEFL program consists of 150 hours of class time over the span of four weeks. This time will include hands-on teaching experience with real-time Vietnamese students. This balance between classroom learning and first-hand practice simultaneously equips you with book learning and practical training in how to deal with students, both crucial parts of the teaching profession.
State-of-the-art Training Resources
Our school is located just north of Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, which is fully equipped with modern features, including state-of-the-art training resources and equipment, up to date information technology, fully functioning air conditioning systems, abundant space for parking, and even a cute cafe where you can meet friends or even study.
Learn from the Best and the Experienced
We possess some of the best and the most experienced instructors who are ESL professionals and passionate about teaching, passing on their wealth of knowledge and valuable experiences to you. They will also help you find a suitable job, while providing you with their comprehensive support and guidance in various aspects of English teaching.